How do I change my address and country of residence?

If you have changed address or moved to a different country, you'll need to Contact Us and provide a confirmation of residence (such as a utility bill).

Please note that if you're moving to a country where GalaSpins does not operate, you will no longer be able to use your account. Our Customer Service team will be able to assist with withdrawing your funds in this instance.